Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lucy's Kitchen Notebook - On World Radio Switzerland!



The reason I went to Switzerland was to be interviewed live in Geneva on World Radio Switzerland about my work. Anne Glusker and Pete Forster were so kind to invite me into the studio to talk on Anne's show, Stir it Up, about my passion, what Lyonnais food is and isn't, blogging, Bernadette, quenelles Lyonnaises, and the explosive burgeoning of my interest in food. If you missed the show, you can listen to it rebroadcast on Sunday morning at noon, otherwise hop on over to the website and listen to the podcast! (during the first 7 minutes, Anne gets us up to snuff on Malakoffs.)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

How cool! I'll be listening to the podcast this weekend.

12:59 PM, March 13, 2009  
Blogger christine said...

You were so well spoken--not nervous at all! I learned a lot too. You know so much about food Lucy! Thanks for sharing.

1:30 PM, March 13, 2009  
Blogger breadchick said...

Wonderful interview! Congratulations!

2:01 AM, March 20, 2009  
Blogger Betty Carlson said...

Congratulations on the interview and thanks for stopping by La France Profonde...I'm kind of "burned out" on food blogging, but it's nice to hear from a few of you persistent foodies.

8:15 PM, March 23, 2009  
Anonymous cynthia in france said...

What a great interview and I'm thrilled to learn more about Lyon food since it's only one hour away from me in Chambery. Sounds yummy, like French comfort food. Cynthia in France

7:46 PM, April 03, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home